Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Decorating

Sorry for the break... I can't believe how much time has passed since my last blog entry!! We've had a lot going on the last few weeks.

First and foremost, we have nearly finished decorating our new house. This is a much bigger deal then most people realize. Moving in the military usually means living in apartments, rentals, or base housing. All of these residences are usually drab or in poor shape. For the last several moves we just didn't decorate. We left everything in the boxes until the next move. Actually, I should say I left everything in the boxes; my wife, Angela, always wants the house to look nice and tries to get me to hang things on the walls. It's turned into a battle of wills a few times. We have really gone all out in this new home. I'm glad we have too. I love coming home, it looks so nice. My wife and I try harder to keep the place looking nicer also. I suppose that's one argument for always making an effort to decorating as soon as we move into a new place.

Papa Porter and Grandma Marlene visited us a couple of weeks ago. Also, this past Sunday Papa Tony and Grandma Debbie visited to see our new home and see the kids. We all had a great time!!

Sparky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»